Industrial Oven Cleaning for Food Manufacturing
FCS, Inc. production oven cleaning services provide industrial manufacturers a faster way to remove process buildup and sanitize industrial ovens for both efficiency and product quality. Our process is mechanical and uses physics and a approved/proven cleaning technology.
FCS, Inc. is skilled in the use of dry ice cleaning. Our process has the following benefits:
- EPA, FDA, and USDA approved media.
- Chemical Free Process.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Non-abrasive, non-conductive, non-flammable, and non-toxic.
- Gentle on metal. Hard on bacteria.
- Can remove grime, paint, solvents, stains, and abrasives.
- Media does not require clean-up.
- Easy clean-up of all waste products.
- Fast, depending on project size.
Eligible Production Ovens
In addition to food production, industrial ovens are employed to cure, heat treat, and dry non-food production elements, such as removing moisture or drying paint. FCS, Inc. provides industrial oven cleaning for the following oven types. (If you have a highly specialized production oven, it probably can be cleaned, too.)
- Conveyor Ovens
- Curing Ovens
- IBO (Internal Bake Ovens)
- Pin Ovens (Pin Batch Ovens)
- RTO Systems
- Tunnel Ovens
- Washer Ovens
Fast Production Oven Cleaning
Minimizing downtime allows production to resume sooner, which saves the facility money. FCS, Inc. has both the tools and the experienced technicians to provide fast process oven cleaning using dry ice.
How Can Dry Ice Blasting Help Your Production Oven?
FCS, Inc. pays close attention to the type of buildup in industrial ovens. Most oven chamber cleaning is performed with dry ice blasting. Dry ice blasting provides several benefits over chemical striping and manual oven cleaning. They include:
- Sublimation. Dry ice hits a target surface, usually a warmer surface, at high speed. The impact and temperature change makes the small dry ice pellets sublimate. The conversion of solid ice into a gas aids the cleaning process beyond simple media blasting with sand, beads, or other materials. The conversion process creates little explosions of expanding gas that lifts grime, paint, and stains as the media is applied.
- Gentle. Dry ice blasting is hard on paint, grime, and other buildup, but it is very gentle on solid surfaces such as aluminum and steel. Dry ice does not create pits or otherwise mare the surface of these metals.
- Sanitation. Dry ice blasting is an excellent way to sanitize. The sublimation process does more than remove grime. It is brutal on microorganisms. A properly trained and experienced dry ice blasting team will leave an oven’s surface 99.9% clean of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Small footprint. Since dry ice sublimates into a gas, the only waste at a job site is the grime, buildup, and material that was being stripped from the surface. There is minimal residue. There are no piles of waste media that must be removed. Some projects only require a vacuum to clean-up.
- Fast. Dry ice blasting strips most surfaces very fast. What may be an ‘all-hands’ week-long cleaning project for a scheduled facility downtime, may just take days with one or two dry ice blasting teams. This saves time while significantly reducing facility costs.
- Chemical Free. Dry ice blasting completely avoids the use of chemicals. It is safer and easier to employ than muriatic acid, hydrochloric acid, and other harsh cleaning agents. In some situations, the dry ice blasting can even occur during normal operations.
FCS, Inc. is an industrial cleaning company with a strong track record in industrial hygiene, especially with process oven cleaning. We have the experience and knowhow to provide timely action at a competitive price.
Our team works within your schedule, day, night, or scheduled downtime, to maintain production cleanliness and keep product quality high.
Request a free project quote.
Responsive, Competitive, and Effective
FCS, Inc. is a licensed, insured, Avetta Certified, and an ISNetworld Certified building service contractor. Ask us to bid! We provide free project quotes. After you contact us, we’ll arrange an initial on-site visit and listen to your needs. We target 72 hours or less for visiting your project site within our general service area. When our bid is accepted, we’ll schedule your project with our teams, strive to exceed your expectations, and beat your deadline. For contact, please complete our all-hours Inquiry Form or call (434) 489-4342 during normal business hours.