Does your company put workplace safety first? Providing a safe and productive work environment aids both floor production and employee morale. A safe, healthy workspace provides efficiencies that impact overall manufacturing performance, and your bottomline. Good safety management provides a return.
Factory and worker safety is also a big concern for the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and state regulators. These government agencies have the power to levy big fines for industrial workspaces found out of compliance with their regulations. Avoiding industrial safety issues typically costs far more than the actual cost to correct the deficiencies. These fines can create a massive drag on profits.
FCS, Inc. is a safety consultant for all types of industry. Our safety team is staffed with professional, highly experienced firemen trained to observe potential problems and investigate potential points of failure in industrial safety plans, systems, and evacuation routes. Our health and safety consultants have degrees in Fire Science, maintain various training certificates, and have thousands of hours of
For the best protection, our team can work with your local Fire and Rescue organizations to ensure you have a specific health and safety plan in place with them in case of an industrial emergency.
We provide professional consulting, emergency planning, and safety audits in the following areas:
- Confined Space Entry – Proper entry and exit from a confined space, typically for maintenance tasks.
- Emergency Response Plans – Contingency plans for a variety of emergency industrial scenarios. These should be reviewed annually, especially if there are changes to the industrial workspace.
- Evacuation Routes – Identification of the best escape route out of a workspace and evaluation of current plans due to changes in the workspace environment.
- Extraction Plans – Providing the proper method and pre-positioning the equipment for a confined space extraction.
- Fire Safety Consulting – Survey of the critical workspace areas that need additional safeguards in the mitigation flammable materials.
- Hazmat Response – Contingency planning for the proper handling of hazardous materials in an emergency, their neutralization, and management of exposed individuals.
- High Angle Rescue – Rescue plan for individuals on a sloped surface.
- Personal Protective Equipment – Providing the appropriate safety equipment for use in an industrial emergency.
- Rescue Points – Areas used to mount rescue equipment in an emergency.
There is no price tag on a life. FCS, Inc. industrial safety consulting services are provided by health and safety advisers who save lives and know how to implement rescue procedures to protect life.
Responsive, Competitive, and Effective
FCS, Inc. is a licensed, insured, Avetta Certified, and an ISNetworld Certified building service contractor. Ask us to bid! We provide free project quotes. After you contact us, we’ll arrange an initial on-site visit and listen to your needs. We target 72 hours or less for visiting your project site within our general service area. When our bid is accepted, we’ll schedule your project with our teams, strive to exceed your expectations, and beat your deadline. For contact, please complete our all-hours Inquiry Form or call 434-250-5901 during normal business hours.